Raksha Bandhan is an important Indian festival that upholds the tie of a brother and sister. On this day, sisters, big or small, tie a band or amulet that is called rakhi around their brother’s wrist. The sisters pray for the brother’s safety and long and happy life. The brother, in turn, gifts his sister. Every year the siblings have to ponder a great deal, as to what rakhi gift they ought to buy. To make your search easy and simple, we have selected a few top rakhi ideas for brothers. We list below a few sparkling and memorable rakhi gifts for brother ideas.
Tips for Choosing Rakhi Gifts
Before you buy a rakhi gif for your brother, you must keep in mind your brother/brother’s choice of gifts. He may have an interest in a particular subject or a hobby. If you know of any such thing that your brother wanted to buy for himself but could not buy due to any reason, you can fulfil his dream by gifting him that present.
Do not compromise on the quality of the rakhi gift for your brother. Make sure it a new in the market and a raging sensation for people of his age. Make sure to choose your gift wisely as it is a way to express your love and concern for your beloved brother. However, while doing so, do not go beyond your budget. Your feelings are more important than the price tag on the gift. So stick to your budget and make a good and wise choice.
Rakhi Gift Ideas for your Beloved Brothers
1. For stylish Brothers- for the brother who follows fashion, latest trends, and styles, there are plenty of cool gift options to choose from. You can gift your brother a trendy mobile phone, Bluetooth speaker, earphones, mobile cases, deodorants, fragrances, belts, watch and so much more. A bracelet with his name embedded is also a good gift idea.
2. For Elder Brothers-for elder brothers who are in a corporate field, an executive shirt is a good rakhi gift. The colours of the shirts should match his personality and taste. You can also gift a laptop bag, designer ties, fancy pens, a leather wallet, and cuff links.
3. For School/college going Brothers-for brothers who are studying in schools or colleges, you can gift him things that would help him in his academic life. Items such as educational CDs, laptop, guide and reference books, study table, etc. makes a great gift.
4. For Married Brothers- if your brothers have already tied the nuptial knot you can gift family presents such as a home décor item, wall paintings, a box of sweets, chocolates or dry fruits, crockery items, dinner set and so much more.
5. For Kid Brothers- if you have a kid brother, you can think of gifts like toys, video games, storybooks, chocolates, and stationery items. Small boys love to play with cars, motorbikes, bats, and balls. All these will surely delight him with joy.
The advent of online stress has made it easy to buy rakhi online. You can visit these stores and choose rakhi gifts for brother.