Celebratory and festive occasions never end. It brings along the tough task ofkurti online shopping and deciding what to wear and how to style our clothing to look confident and receive compliments. Women need to look their best to look impressive. One type of clothing that can never fail a woman on any occasion is the kurti. From weddings to small family gatherings or simply a corporate meeting, a kurti can work wonders. There are many reasons why a woman’s closet must definitely have Kurtis to make them look charming on all occasions.
- For office wear- Kurtis are most often thought to be formal wear, but not all Kurtis are formal. For working women, the best and most comfortable office wear is Kurtis. It is easy to carry, move along easily and available in different patterns. A simple cotton kurti with a collar or a round neck can prove to be the best office wear. You look classy, you can team a long stylish cotton Kurtis with a pair of denim or churidar.
- Pujas and family gatherings- Pujas and functions are part of Indian families. For pujas, ethnic wear is most preferred. Printed Kurtis with A-line or Anarkali make a perfect wear for such occasions. Kurtis can be worn with palazzos and colored dupattas. Embroidered Kurtis that are less gaudy also looks good for family gatherings.
- Weddings – Women surely want to look the most attractive at weddings and do not want to compromise on any aspect. Designer Kurtis that are embellished, gaudy and trendy make for wedding wear. Full-length Kurtis that are embroidered or heavy anarkarlis make perfect wedding wear. For night weddings, warm shades like bottle green, royal blue or mustard look good.
- Dinner dates or romantic outings – You always want to make the best impression when you are going out for a date or a romantic dinner with your beloved. It does not matter if it is your first time or the fiftieth time. A trendy kurti enhances the beauty of a woman on such occasions to a great extent. A short kurti with jeans or pants gives you a simple yet elegant look. If you want to add a bit of style, you can wear a long flared kurti with centre or side slits to give you the smart and classy look. Less embroidered Kurtis are perfect when you are out for a date.
- Travel – We all look for comfortable travelling. However, some of us may have to join our workplace soon after travelling. So why not mix comfort and style! Kurtis can offer both comfort and style at the same time. Kurtis that have long side slits offer you easy mobility. For a more bohemian look, kaftan Kurtis works best. To look smarter and classier, a straight fit kurti could do the job. Cotton or linen Kurtis should be avoided while ravelling as they get crumpled easily.
We hope the above five tips will help you find the best kurtis online for all occasions.